Official Web Site's forum - Twilight Serbia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Distant Future Sunrise

+4
BabyVampireCullen
Vamp kiss
The.Cold.One
bellaandedward17
8 posters

Idi na stranicu : Previous  1, 2

Go down  Poruka [Stranica 2/2]

26Distant Future Sunrise - Page 2 Empty Re: Distant Future Sunrise Fri Apr 10, 2009 1:08 pm

bellaandedward17

bellaandedward17
Obsessive newbourn

This is pic is of Kita Malaya Coltrane (Blade's 4 year old sister)

Distant Future Sunrise - Page 2 Kita

27Distant Future Sunrise - Page 2 Empty Re: Distant Future Sunrise Sun Apr 12, 2009 5:06 pm

~ReNesMeE~

~ReNesMeE~
Young newborn

super je...keep goin...sve si nam pojasnila...mos zavrsiti MS koliko umes da udjes u njihove glave...special ability ti je ko Eddow..

28Distant Future Sunrise - Page 2 Empty Re: Distant Future Sunrise Sun Apr 12, 2009 5:39 pm

bellaandedward17

bellaandedward17
Obsessive newbourn

~ReNesMeE~ (citat):super je...keep goin...sve si nam pojasnila...mos zavrsiti MS koliko umes da udjes u njihove glave...special ability ti je ko Eddow..

thank you for your comment

29Distant Future Sunrise - Page 2 Empty Re: Distant Future Sunrise Wed Apr 29, 2009 6:00 pm

bellaandedward17

bellaandedward17
Obsessive newbourn

I woke up in my bedroom i don't know how long i had been out when i had fainted but i knew i had been taken up to my bed. Something turned in the bed next to me i turn to look at what it was and sighed it was only Blade i guess he got conserned when i fainted and decided not leave my side no wonder i love him.
I wanted to find out about what happened after i had fainted but i wasn't sure anyone would tell me at all but i was going to find out anyway i always had ways to find out what people were keeping from me.
"Hay your awake now, i was so worried for you," said Blade, as he sat up in the bed beside me and wrap his arms around me. I looked at Blade searching his face to see if he knew what had happened after i had fainted but his face didn't give anything away.
"You want to know about what happened after you fainted? Don't you?" asked Blade and all i did was respond with a silent whisper of yes which i knew he could hear it.
"The Volturri made a decision that Kirsten-Vinessa, Chloe-Daisy and Robert-Kellan changed into a vampire as soon as they graduate Forks Highschool and it's the same for me," said Blade, as he hugged me close i knew i didn't want my human aunts or uncle to be changed into vampires especially i wanted Blade not to become a vampire because of his family and that it should be his decision not the Volturri decision.
"Hay Blade, um...let's go and see everyone outside i want to see Nessie and have a sister chat," i said reather nervously because i wasn't going to tell Blade that i needed Nessie to come with me to La Push so i had a chance to talk to Peter who i always confide in it. "Sure, Lucille," was all Blade said as he kissed lips softly and we both got up and went outside to see the others.
*** *** *** *** *** *** *** *** *** *** *** *** *** *** *** *** *** *** *** *** *** *** *** *** *** *** *** ***
"So Lucille, you're not happy that the Volturri made a decision that you really don't want to happen?" asked Peter as he sat next to me on the harsh rough ground. I could only nod my head in agreement to what Peter had just asked.
I felt like i had lost my voice that if i ever used it again nobody still wouldn't listen to me well not exactly nobody i knew my dad Edward would always listen to me.
"What are you going to do about it? Ask the Volturri that you can vote about it?" asked Peter, i knew he only meant those two question to make me cheer up but somehow, somewhere...Peters questions made more sense than usual.
"Thankyou, Peter," i said as i hugged him for a few seconds and gave him a small friend kiss on the cheek. I stood back my cheeks turning red because of what i had just did then i just felt too embarrassed to talk at all.
"Um...why...um...dont you tell your family the idea and see what happens?" asked Peter as he stood up from the harsh rough ground, i also stood up from the harsh rough ground and headed towards home. While Peter went home to eat then go to sleep for a while.
*** *** *** *** *** *** *** *** *** *** *** *** *** *** *** *** *** *** *** *** *** *** *** *** *** *** *** *** ***
The next day my parents (Bella and Edward), Carlisle, Esme, Blade, Jasmina, Leelee, Aunt Rosalie, Aunt Alice, Uncle Jasper, Uncle Emmett, Mitch, Sally, Seth, Leah, Renesmee, Jacob and Winter all went to play Baseball at an open feild were no humans went at all because it was dangerous to try and go to it.
We were spilt into two groups for the game except for Sally, Seth, Jacob, Blade and Leah. Winter stood up and said she wanted to play baseball she didn't care about that we were a little faster than herself she still played. So the teams were as planed out. The batting team was Carlisle, Rosalie, Jasper, Jasmina and Mitch. The fielding was before only Emmett and my father Edward but Carlisle and Esme thought he wasn't fair for most of us who played most of the time to always be batters so they were also fielders which were Leelee and Winter. I usually played baseball all the time but Blade was here to watch today like he sometimes did and well i just wanted to spend some time with him the same was for my sister Renesmee and Jacob thought Nessie brought her wedding magazines with her and wanted me to help her out with her wedding while we were watching the game. I sighed and agreed i didn't feel like agrueing with Nessie today.
"Look at this dress in the magazine it perfect can you add a few thing to it?" asked Nessie, in a excited happy voice as she sat down next to me on the cold wet ground which was ruining my new jeans.
"Wow Nessie, it's perfect," i said in a happy and non-annoyed voice at my sister. I looked at the picture of the dress it was perfect for Nessie but the only thing was how was i going to make it even better than it was already. I was still looking at the dress then i looked at another two designs i had a few ideas about how Nessie's wedding dress was going to come out but i wasn't going to tell Nessie not just right now. I looked up and away from the magazine to see Mitch be called out well that was easy to guess that Mitch wasn't good at playing baseball but he was still improving with his skills.
Suddenly somebody tapped me on the shoulder i stood up and turned around to see who it was Elisa and Rodrick (Mitch's parents) from the Irish Highland Coven. Samantha, Dwayne Kostic and Stacie from the Dan Phangal Coven.
These were two recently new covens we knew about and they were also vegetarians so i was lucky they weren't here to attack Blade for lunch.
"Hi your Dwayness, what are you doing here?" i asked jokeingly trying very hard not to laugh like Nessie and myself always did. The reason for us two for laughing at Dwayne is because of a joke that we learn't from Samantha; Dwayne's wife.
"Hi Cilly Cullen, we were wondering if we could talk to your father Edward and also Carlisle for a second?" Dwayne asked amusingly like he always did. After Dwayne had said that two seconds had past Carlisle and Edward had left the game to talk to Elisa, Rodrick, Samantha, Dwayne and Stacie. Unfortunely i had to replace my fathers fielding position and Winter went to bat for Carlisle. As Rosalie hit the ball i ran to get it, besides my father being the fastest vampire to be able to run i was know to be the second fastest i was even faster at running than my own mother. We played baseball until Blade had to go home and so did Seth, Sally, Winter, Leah and Jacob had to go home.
*** *** *** *** *** *** *** *** *** *** *** *** *** *** *** *** *** *** *** *** *** *** *** *
I was listening to Carlisle and Edward tell me something about my special talents which were buried inside me apparently and they had to find a way out. Ok so i could sense humans, vampires, animals etc. before i could smell their blood and yes i did always get confused about it. I was getting a bit worried with myself only because Nessie, EJ and Tanner all have special talents except for me i knew i had it deep within me and that it showed sometimes but i wasn't going to know what speical talents i had anytime soon. Anyway i was going to be late anyway to see Nessie about her wedding dress and if i wasn't there then i know for sure Nessie and me would get into another agruement.
"EDWARD, CARLISLE?" i said making my voice rise in volume but still make my voice seem normal. They both stopped what they were talking about and looked at me. I smile and then said "I have to go Nessie's want me a 10 minutes ago to help her out with some wedding stuff."
I heard Carlisle and Edward say alright then i got up from the chair and jumped out of the window and ran in the direction of the garage.
*** *** *** *** *** *** *** *** *** *** *** *** *** *** *** *** *** *** *** *** *** *** *** *

bellaandedward17: komentar modifikovan dana: Tue May 12, 2009 8:53 am; prepravljeno ukupno 2 puta

30Distant Future Sunrise - Page 2 Empty Re: Distant Future Sunrise Thu Apr 30, 2009 9:36 pm

Edward's spider-monkey

Edward's spider-monkey
Heroic vampire

Vekica (citat):I really like... You can be next Stephenie Meyer...

31Distant Future Sunrise - Page 2 Empty Re: Distant Future Sunrise Fri May 01, 2009 10:08 am

bellaandedward17

bellaandedward17
Obsessive newbourn

Edward's spider-monkey (citat):
Vekica (citat):I really like... You can be next Stephenie Meyer...
Thanks

32Distant Future Sunrise - Page 2 Empty Re: Distant Future Sunrise Fri May 15, 2009 4:03 pm

bellaandedward17

bellaandedward17
Obsessive newbourn

When I finally arrived on La Push, Jacob was outside talking to Peter nearby some piles of fallen down trees.
"Hey Lucille, you've finally gotten hear Nessie won't let us in the house she's upset about something. Could you find out what it is?" said Jacob, very fast without even stopping for a breathe.
"What a min and slow down. Whatever is wrong with Nessie i'll find out and then get her to tell you personately," i said as i turn in the direction of the house and started to walk.
I shook my head what was up with Nessie, she had never ever refuse anyone entry to Jacob and her house why now? something was wrong and i was going to find out even if it meant i was going to get into another shouting match with my sister.
As i entered the house by a window that was opened i noticed the sound of someone crying, my guess it was Nessie but then again i have never actually seen my own sister cry. Yet as i followed the sound of whoever was crying through the house to the living room there sat Nessie on a pink sofa crying and looking at something in her hands.
What was Nessie crying about? I thought. Did she find something very upsetting about someone?
"Hey Nessie,...big sis...what wrong?" i asked as i sat down next to her on the pink sofa. I then saw what was in her hands i blinked not truely believing that my own sister was pregnant.
"Oh, Little sis...i'm 4 months pregnant and i didn't know until i went to see Carlisle and Esme. How am i going to tell Jacob?" muttered Nessie, between her crying.
I was shocked still sitting in one place i didn't know what advice to tell Nessie at the moment because i had mixed feelings myself. I was going to be an aunt and at the moment i needed to get Nessie to stop crying and get Nessie to tell Jacob he was soon to be a father as well as a husband.
"Renesmee Carlie Cullen, stop crying and i suggest you tell Jacob. Please do this Nessie or i'll tell our parents!" i said in a very small voice which i didn't recongnise as my voice.
"Alright...Little Sis...could you let Jacob into the house please?" asked Nessie, very clearly now that she wasn't crying anymore. I sighed knowing that my sister had finally gotten back her senses and i went outside to tell Jacob that Nessie wanted to talk to him.
I stop and looked Peter in the eyes for a while before i turned and headed to my car to go home.
*** *** *** *** *** *** *** *** *** *** *** *** *** *** *** *** *** *** *** *** *** *** *** *** *** *** ***
The next day i was feeling very sleepy and annoyed with my older twin brother Tanner. Tanner always had a knack to annoying me today i dont know what was going on but there was so many things going on with me at the moment i felt i would just break out and be someone i'm not.
Oh and the fact is Janie will soon be my sister-in-law i'm still wondering why she hates me so much all i know is that it would take a few years until we got along finally. But that was all Alice was ever going to tell me whether i liked it or not it was my choices which made my future even if it was in the sunrise every day.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Chapter 11: -

They're two things i hated being beaten at one of them is in a fight and the second one is when i get into an agruement with someone about some important or non-important reason. Luckily both of these reasons had nothing to do with why i was in such a foul mood because the reason of the Volturri and Nessie was driving me up the wall about a wedding dress design she wanted finished before she turned into a balloon.
My mother always believed that Nessie and myself are much alike but i guess we didn't have enough time to find out. Things anyway were making feel very upset also something was up and i was missing Blade very much. Blade wasn't around to cheer me up because my emotions always got the better of me. I guess family is like that but with Blade i love him so much, but Peter was confusing me everytime i see him it's unexplainable at the moment. I wish my life wasn't so full of puzzles and things i have to get them sorted out.
*** *** *** *** *** *** *** *** *** *** *** *** *** *** *** *** *** *** *** *** *** *** *** *** *** *** *** *** *** *** *** *** *** *** *** Lucille, what's wrong?" asked Kirsten-Vinessa Swan, as she sat down on one of the dining chairs in the kitchen of the swan residence.
"Nothing really Auntie K, except maybe about some dreams i've been having lately," i said in a small voice, which was almost impossible for human ears to hear.
"What are the dreams about? Cilly my niece" asked another question from my aunt Kirsten-Vinessa, looking worry with concerned. I sighed there was no holding back now so i told Kirsten-Vinessa about the dreams i had of a mysterious man and how he wasn't Blade. The man wanted me to marry him because he loved me but he also was expected by another to always marry me. The dream also told me that Blade would be pulled away from me somehow or by something and that he didn't deserve me which wasn't true because we love each other so much. So i told my aunt the rest of my dream, Kirsten-Vinessa sat back asked me a few more question about my dream untill it was time to go home.
*** *** *** *** *** *** *** *** *** *** *** *** *** *** *** *** *** *** *** *** *** *** *** *** *** *** *** *** *** *** *** *** *** *** ***
"Your father and i are worried about you," was the first thing i heard from my mother as soon as i closed the front door of the cottage where we lived. Great i know my parents worried for my siblings and me but it was sometimes a bit too much.
"Why are you two worried?" i asked them informally with a sigh i had a feeling Kirsten-Vinessa had told them about my dream. I thought silently that i'll confront her when this talk was done with my parents.

To be continued...........
Copyright by ©️bellaandedward17

Sponsored content

Na vrh  Poruka [Stranica 2/2]

Idi na stranicu : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
Ne možete odgovoriti na teme ili komentare u ovom forumu

Copyright © Twilight Serbia | Design by: Twilight_Girl/Nina | Hosted by: Forumotion

Free forum | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Latest discussions