Official Web Site's forum - Twilight Serbia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You are not connected. Please login or register

niki reed ide u italiju

+2
Jessica*
EyB forever
6 posters

Go down  Poruka [Stranica 1/1]

1niki reed ide u italiju Empty niki reed ide u italiju Wed May 13, 2009 11:17 am

EyB forever

EyB forever
Unstoppable vampire

Nikki Reed Will be in Italy, Even Though Her Character Won’t
May 12, 2009

Nikki Reed, who plays Rosalie in New Moon, will be traveling to Italy with the cast of New Moon–even though her character is not featured in this part of the book. She says she just wants to hang out on the set and in Italy with her Twilight friends–

“Put it this way: I am not in any of the scenes in Italy, but we’ve already made sure that I am going to Italy while they shoot that,” Nikki Reed laughed, revealing plans to witness the Volturi firsthand. “Because I am sort of obsessed with that portion of the book.”

As Twilighters know, Nikki’s no-nonsense vampire Rosalie will check out of the film along with many other key characters once the Italian scenes begin. But Reed promised her fans that if you want Rosalie to be there when Alice and Bella rush to save Edward, well, she kinda will be.

“Basically [I'm just going to watch them shoot],” Reed said. “And also, it is a chance to be in Italy and pretend like it’s a work [excuse]. I have to be there — because I am in the film, so it’s really important that I go along.”

You may remember that Kellan Lutz has already told press that he’ll be travelling to Italy, even though he won’t be shooting any scenes there, either.

Nikki Reed Will Be In Italy For ‘New Moon’ — But Will Her Character?

2niki reed ide u italiju Empty Re: niki reed ide u italiju Wed May 13, 2009 11:35 am

Jessica*

Jessica*
Heroic vampire

Joooooj hocu i ja u Italiju... Sad Hocu da ih vidim Very Happy

3niki reed ide u italiju Empty Re: niki reed ide u italiju Wed May 13, 2009 11:50 am

Edward's spider-monkey

Edward's spider-monkey
Heroic vampire

joj muka!!! ocu i ja!

4niki reed ide u italiju Empty Re: niki reed ide u italiju Thu May 14, 2009 8:02 pm

a_n_a

a_n_a
Unstoppable vampire

moj uja zivi u italiji jbg

5niki reed ide u italiju Empty Re: niki reed ide u italiju Thu May 14, 2009 8:54 pm

twilight's angel

twilight's angel
Heroic vampire

hocu i ja u Italy....svi ce biti taaaaamo...njuf. Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad

6niki reed ide u italiju Empty Re: niki reed ide u italiju Thu May 14, 2009 10:14 pm

Rosie

Rosie
Cullen Family Administrator
Cullen Family   Administrator

NJUF LJUTI NJUF XD

http://www.edwardandbellaserbia.forumotion.com

7niki reed ide u italiju Empty Re: niki reed ide u italiju Fri May 15, 2009 9:53 am

twilight's angel

twilight's angel
Heroic vampire

njuf njuf.Very Happy ide i kellan!!!! njuf ljuti njuf

8niki reed ide u italiju Empty Re: niki reed ide u italiju Fri May 15, 2009 9:51 pm

a_n_a

a_n_a
Unstoppable vampire

odkad oni snimaju u italiji msm scene za film kad je pocelo? kad se zavrsava??

Sponsored content

Na vrh  Poruka [Stranica 1/1]

Permissions in this forum:
Ne možete odgovoriti na teme ili komentare u ovom forumu

Copyright © Twilight Serbia | Design by: Twilight_Girl/Nina | Hosted by: Forumotion

Create a forum on Forumotion | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Latest discussions