Official Web Site's forum - Twilight Serbia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Citati [Official from the book - in english]

5 posters

Go down  Poruka [Stranica 1/1]

Vanessa

Vanessa
Obsessive newbourn

1. I could imagine the frustration pulling his black eyebrows together and crumpling his forehead. If I’d been there, I might have laughed. Don’t give yourself a brain hemorrhage, Jacob, I would have told him. Just spit it out. (Bella)

2. The word boyfriend had me chewing on the inside of my cheek with a familiar tension while I stirred. It wasn’t the right word, not at all. I needed something more expressive of eternal commitment… But words like destiny and fate sounded hokey when you used them in casual conversation. (Bella)

3. There’s no law that says I can’t cook in my own house. (Charlie)

4. It worked — your cooking skills have me soft as a marshmallow. (Bella)

VEČ CITATOV

Vanessa: komentar modifikovan dana: Sat Aug 08, 2009 4:37 pm; prepravljeno ukupno 1 puta

Vanessa

Vanessa
Obsessive newbourn

61. It’s not like love at first sight, really. It’s more like… gravity moves. When you see her, suddenly it’s not the earth holding you here anymore. She does. And nothing matters more than her. And you would do anything for her, be anything for her… You become whatever she needs you to be, whether that’s a protector, or a lover, or a friend, or a brother. (Jacob)

62. I traded a lifetime of servitude for a box of conversation hearts. That’s not something I’m likely to forget. (Bella)

63. You’d be better off dead. I rather you were. (Jacob)

64. I’m going to spontaneously combust one of these days — and you’ll have no one but yourself to blame. (Bella)

VEČ CITATOV

Vanessa: komentar modifikovan dana: Sat Aug 08, 2009 4:36 pm; prepravljeno ukupno 1 puta

Vanessa

Vanessa
Obsessive newbourn

111. In case my right hook was too subtle for you, let me translate: that was me uninviting you. (Bella)

112. We have a few advantages, dog. It will be an even fight. (Jasper)

113. People — well, vampires and werewolves really, but still — people I loved were going to get hurt. Hurt because of me. Again. I wished my bad luck would focus a little more carefully. (Bella)

114. You truly are one frightening little monster. (Jasper)

115. To think it’s come to this, though! Trusting werewolves! (Edward)

VEČ CITATOV

Vanessa: komentar modifikovan dana: Sat Aug 08, 2009 4:36 pm; prepravljeno ukupno 1 puta

Vanessa

Vanessa
Obsessive newbourn

181. You said I could have any part of you I wanted. I want this part. I want every part. (Bella)

182. First, because you are bizarrely moral for a vampire. (Bella)

183. Bella, can you drop the rock, please? Carefully. Don’t hurt yourself. (Edward)

184. I’m fine. I’m okay. I’m just. Freaking out. Give me. A minute. (Bella)

185. I didn’t want you to see that. See me like that. I know I must have terrified you. (Edward)

VEČ CITATOV

Twilight_girl

Twilight_girl
Cullen Family Administrator
Cullen Family   Administrator

great job <333

http://ninasource.forumsr.com

_GaGa_92

_GaGa_92
Denali Clan Moderator

wow again....xDDD

Issy

Issy
Heroic vampire

znaci ne znam vise sta da kazem... ovo je... wow, prosto... WOW!! Smile Smile Smile

http://taylorswift-serbia.forumotion.com/

Twilight_girl

Twilight_girl

Vanessu za predsjednika SAD xD

http://ninasource.forumsr.com

_GaGa_92

_GaGa_92
Denali Clan Moderator

valjda ce nas pozvati u Belu kucu..xDDD

Twilight_fanpire

Twilight_fanpire

Vec postoji tema sa citatima,sve citate odavde cu premestiti u onu drugu temu.
LOCK

Sponsored content

Na vrh  Poruka [Stranica 1/1]

Permissions in this forum:
Ne možete odgovoriti na teme ili komentare u ovom forumu

Copyright © Twilight Serbia | Design by: Twilight_Girl/Nina | Hosted by: Forumotion

Free forum | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Latest discussions