Official Web Site's forum - Twilight Serbia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Twilight Saga Actor Robert Pattinson Writing Songs for Eclipse Soundtrack?

Go down  Poruka [Stranica 1/1]

robertmarina

robertmarina
Charming vampire

Twilight Saga Actor Robert Pattinson Writing Songs for Eclipse Soundtrack?
by Troy Rogers

Twilight Saga fans heard the sweet Twilight voice of Robert Pattinson on the Twilight soundtrack and now reports have it that Robert Pattinson plans to lend his Twilight Saga songwriting talents to the soundtrack of Eclipse, the third Twilight Saga film currently shooting in Vancouver.

According to a new Twilight Pattinson interview with Rob in Joy, as translated by TwilightPoison, Robert Pattinson reveals that he'll try to write a few Twilight tracks for the Twilight Saga Eclipse soundtrack. When asked about his Twilight Saga passion for music, Robert Pattinson replied, "I’m trying to write some songs for the next movie. I don’t know if it will be possible because of my schedule, but I want to do it. Music is the other side of me, it’s one of the things that complete me and I wouldn’t want to leave it aside for anything in the world. I have the intention of evolving in that aspect. It’s something I want to develop just as much as acting. I want to have a balance between those two things."

Although no Robert Pattinson Twilight songs appear on the New Moon soundtrack, according to the Twilight Saga star himself, Twilighters may see Robert Pattinson on the Twilight Saga Eclipse soundtrack. At this point, it's just a matter of finding Twilight time to write. Given the high Twilight level of celebrity of Robert Pattinson, the New Moon star Robert could write a Twilight Saga text message and get it on the Eclipse soundtrack.

What do you think of new Robert Pattinson Twilight songs for the Eclipse soundtrack?

Na vrh  Poruka [Stranica 1/1]

Permissions in this forum:
Ne možete odgovoriti na teme ili komentare u ovom forumu

Copyright © Twilight Serbia | Design by: Twilight_Girl/Nina | Hosted by: Forumotion

Create a forum on Forumotion | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Latest discussions