Official Web Site's forum - Twilight Serbia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Postoji li neko ko može da pretekne Roberta u trci za najbolji muški performans????

+3
Rosie
_GaGa_92
EyB forever
7 posters

Go down  Poruka [Stranica 1/1]

EyB forever

EyB forever
Unstoppable vampire

Can Anyone Beat Robert Pattinson For Breakthrough Male Performance?
Taylor Lautner, Dev Patel, Bobb'e J. Thompson and Ben Barnes will try at the MTV Movie Awards, airing Sunday at 9 p.m. ET.

In order to be nominated for Breakthrough Male Performance at the 2009 MTV Movie Awards, you had to be foreign, dreamy, British, funny or a combination of all four.

The obvious front-runner is "Twilight" star Robert Pattinson, who has a rabid fanbase on his side. The category also finds Dev Patel nominated for his role in the Oscar-winning flick "Slumdog Millionaire." Then there's Bobb'e J. Thompson for his hysterical turn in "Role Models," Taylor Lautner in "Twilight" and Ben Barnes in "The Chronicles of Narnia: Prince Caspian."

Patel might have starred in one of the biggest films of the past awards season, but it's going to be hard for him to beat out Pattinson. The same goes for Barnes, who is pretty dreamy himself but hasn't amassed Pattinson's faithful following. And Thompson is adorable and funny, but he is the clear underdog in this match.

But enough about those other guys: Pattinson has female fans who are most likely voting over and over again as you're reading this for their beloved RPattz. Playing brooding vampire Edward Cullen hasn't been so bad for Pattinson. If he doesn't win, it might be the show's biggest upset, but there's always the possibility that Team Jacob will mobilize to get the award for the other "Twilight" heartthrob, Taylor Lautner.

Pattinson once told us that if he hadn't become an actor, he had another very interesting career path in mind. "I always wanted to be a rapper when I was younger," he revealed. "That's always what I wanted to be before I started acting. ... I didn't have the right physicality about it. I'm not very threatening."

Will the vampires grab more trophies than the slumdog? What was the year's ultimate onscreen WTF moment? It's up to you to decide the winners of the 2009 MTV Movie Awards. Vote now, and tune in on Sunday at 9 p.m. ET, when the big show airs live from the Gibson Amphitheatre in Universal City, California.

For breaking news, celebrity columns, humor and more — updated around the clock — visit MTVMoviesBlog.com.

naravno da ne pogotovo kad ženski deo publike glasa.... Postoji li neko ko može da pretekne Roberta u trci za najbolji muški performans???? 242969
go go go robert

_GaGa_92

_GaGa_92
Denali Clan Moderator

realno taylor ne moze,posto i nije imao neku ulogu u twilightu,tako da bi stvarno bilo glupo.... maybe next year...a ovi ostali-nek se ne kace sa mnom!!!!!!!!!!!

EyB forever

EyB forever
Unstoppable vampire

i sa mnom.......................

_GaGa_92

_GaGa_92
Denali Clan Moderator

samo nek neko pokusha..ujedam!

Rosie

Rosie
Cullen Family Administrator
Cullen Family   Administrator

naravno da ne moze! edward edward.to znaju svi.to zna planeta
ICH BITE.

http://www.edwardandbellaserbia.forumotion.com

_GaGa_92

_GaGa_92
Denali Clan Moderator

EDWARD ROCKS...HE IS WINNER,MY WINNER!

EyB forever

EyB forever
Unstoppable vampire

the winner of every single award................

twilight's angel

twilight's angel
Heroic vampire

twilight je winner sveeega. Very Happy Very Happy I love Rob. Very Happy i neka ni ne pokushavaju da mu uzmu nagradu. i ja bite.

PcElicA M*A*J*A*

PcElicA M*A*J*A*
Unstoppable vampire

twilight's angel (citat):twilight je winner sveeega. Very Happy Very Happy I love Rob. Very Happy i neka ni ne pokushavaju da mu uzmu nagradu. i ja bite.
agree....me too Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

Immortal

Immortal
Unstoppable vampire

_GaGa_92 (citat):EDWARD ROCKS...HE IS WINNER,MY WINNER!
I agree

robertmarina

robertmarina
Charming vampire

Mogu da pokusaju ali nece uspeti Smile Rob, Rob, Rob, Rob, Rob, Rob, Rob,... Smile

Sponsored content

Na vrh  Poruka [Stranica 1/1]

Permissions in this forum:
Ne možete odgovoriti na teme ili komentare u ovom forumu

Copyright © Twilight Serbia | Design by: Twilight_Girl/Nina | Hosted by: Forumotion

Free forum | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Latest discussions