Official Web Site's forum - Twilight Serbia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Citati [Official from the book - in english]

5 posters

Go down  Poruka [Stranica 1/1]

Vanessa

Vanessa
Obsessive newbourn

1. My own life meant little to me today. (Bella)

2. I didn’t have to look to know who it was; this was a voice I would know anywhere—know, and respond to, whether I was awake or asleep… or even dead, I’d bet. The voice I’d walk through fire for—or, less dramatically, slosh every day through the cold and endless rain for. Edward. (Bella)

3. Well, Gran, you might have noticed that my boyfriend glitters. It’s just something he does in the sun. Don’t worry about it… (Bella)

4. Edward stood beside me, casting no reflection, excruciatingly lovely and forever seventeen. (Bella)

5. I couldn’t feel anything but despair until I pulled into the familiar parking lot behind Forks High School and spotted Edward leaning motionlessly against his polished silver Volvo, like a marble tribute to some forgotten pagan god of beauty. (Bella)

več citatov

Vanessa: komentar modifikovan dana: Sat Aug 08, 2009 4:32 pm; prepravljeno ukupno 1 puta

Vanessa

Vanessa
Obsessive newbourn

31. Tonight is exactly the kind of thing that he fears the most. You being put in danger, because of what we are. (Carlisle)

32. Carlisle sews faster than any other doctor I’ve had. (Bella)

33. Charlie was never surprised to see me bandaged. (Bella)

34. Bella, you gave yourself a paper cut — that hardly deserves the death penalty. (Edward)

35. Don’t try to take any of this on yourself, Bella. It will only make me more disgusted with myself. (Edward)

36. I’d rather die than be with anyone but you. (Bella)

več citatov

Vanessa: komentar modifikovan dana: Sat Aug 08, 2009 4:32 pm; prepravljeno ukupno 1 puta

Vanessa

Vanessa
Obsessive newbourn

111. What a marshmallow. You should hold out for someone with a stronger stomach. Someone who laughs at the gore that makes weaker men vomit. (Jacob)

112. As long as you like me the best. And you think I’m good-looking—sort of. I’m prepared to be annoyingly persistent. (Jacob)

več citatov

Vanessa

Vanessa
Obsessive newbourn

171. I can’t go back. Treaty or no treaty, that’s my enemy in there. (Jacob)

172. Bye, Bella. I really hope you don’t die. (Jacob)

173. I’d forgotten how hard she was; it was like running headlong into a wall of cement. (Bella)

174. He was a fool to think you could survive alone. I’ve never seen anyone so prone to life-threatening idiocy. (Alice)

več citatov

Vanessa

Vanessa
Obsessive newbourn

211. I’m dead, right? I did drown. Crap, crap, crap! This is gonna kill Charlie. (Bella)

212. If I was in hell, you wouldn’t be with me. (Bella)

213. You should probably know that I’m breaking the rules right now. Well, not technically, since he said I was never to walk through his door again, and I came in the window… But, still, the intent was clear. (Edward)

214. The odds are always stacked against us. Mistake after mistake. I’ll never criticize Romeo again. (Edward)

več citatov

Vanessa: komentar modifikovan dana: Sat Aug 08, 2009 4:33 pm; prepravljeno ukupno 1 puta

Issy

Issy
Heroic vampire

OMG, there are so many ..... did you find these on the web or did you choose them from the book yourself?! speachless again... Citati [Official from the book - in english] 908606

http://taylorswift-serbia.forumotion.com/

Twilight_girl

Twilight_girl
Cullen Family Administrator
Cullen Family   Administrator

Citati [Official from the book - in english] 481492 You are my hero <333

http://ninasource.forumsr.com

Issy

Issy
Heroic vampire

Twilight_girl (citat):Citati [Official from the book - in english] 481492 You are my hero <333

I completely agree Very Happy Citati [Official from the book - in english] 987351

http://taylorswift-serbia.forumotion.com/

_GaGa_92

_GaGa_92
Denali Clan Moderator

Svaka ti cast,Vanessa...rep for U!

Twilight_fanpire

Twilight_fanpire
Cullen Family Administrator
Cullen Family   Administrator

Vec postoji tema sa citatima,sve citate odavde cu premestiti u onu drugu temu.
LOCK

Sponsored content

Na vrh  Poruka [Stranica 1/1]

Permissions in this forum:
Ne možete odgovoriti na teme ili komentare u ovom forumu

Copyright © Twilight Serbia | Design by: Twilight_Girl/Nina | Hosted by: Forumotion

Free forum | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Latest discussions