Official Web Site's forum - Twilight Serbia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Nude scene in New moon

2 posters

Go down  Poruka [Stranica 1/1]

1Nude scene in New moon Empty Nude scene in New moon Fri Nov 13, 2009 8:58 pm

Twilight_fanpire

Twilight_fanpire
Cullen Family Administrator
Cullen Family   Administrator

Jamie Campbell Bower Reveals 'New Moon' Nude Scene

'We just all sit there, completely naked, for one scene,' the actor says of him and two other Volturi vampires.

SAN DIEGO — Lucky Twilighters who made the trek to Comic-Con last week were able to hoot and holler as two never-before-seen clips were unveiled — one featuring Taylor Lautner taking off his shirt, and another featuring Robert Pattinson's porcelain-white six-pack. One might think that all this "New Moon" flesh is what gave the film its PG-13 rating.

But according to the newest "Twilight" hunk, there's one more top-secret scene sure to raise some eyebrows.

"We just all sit there, completely naked, for one scene," revealed "New Moon" actor Jamie Campbell Bower, talking about a racy moment that was added into the upcoming film. "Yeah, it's me, Michael Sheen and Christopher [Heyerdahl]; we just sit there, naked."

In the November 20 film, Bower plays Caius — an evil member of the Volturi vampire clan. Sheen plays their leader Aro, and Heyerdahl has been cast as Marcus. As any good Twilighter knows, the leader of the Cullen clan has a history with the centuries-old bloodsuckers, and when it came time to shoot "New Moon," director Chris Weitz wanted to depict that backstory.

"We try and kill Bella, try and convince Edward to come and stay with us and live with us, because Peter [Facinelli]'s character had come and lived with us before," Bower explained. "There's a scene with the [Carlisle meeting] background to it, and it's good fun.

"We're just chilling out, just watching the game and having a Bud," Bower laughed of the scene, which depicts Carlisle hanging with the Volturi back in the day. "No, that doesn't sound right. I'm so British. I can't say that stuff."

In actuality, the scene has a fully clothed Carlisle visiting the Volturi in Italy, only to locate Aro, Caius and Marcus in a bathhouse. "It's a full-body shot, and then Peter comes in, and it all gets a bit awkward," Bower said. "[Carlisle] is clothed completely. They're bathing in sort of a Roman bath kind of thing."

Roskago Kajussss!!! omggg...sad jos vise hocu da gledam filmmm.GOOO!

2Nude scene in New moon Empty Re: Nude scene in New moon Sat Nov 14, 2009 12:25 am

Twilight_fanpire

Twilight_fanpire

A couple of days ago, I posted an interview with Jamie in which he very seriously discusses a "nude scene" involving the Volturi. Well, apparently, ...he wasn't serious. LOL Summit has sent us a note from director Chris Weitz about Jamie's comments:

Dear all,

I would like to put everyone's mind at rest and let them know that the
Volturi are not naked! Jamie (Campbell-Bower) has what you might call a
dry sense of humor and almost managed to convince me -- which is why he's
such a good actor. Anyway, be assured that, even though we do want the
look of the Volturi to be a bit of a surprise, they are always -- as in
the book! -- fully clothed.

best,
Chris Weitz

Zaznuli su meee!A tako sam se ponadalaaaa....hocu ih goleee

3Nude scene in New moon Empty Re: Nude scene in New moon Sat Nov 14, 2009 2:10 am

twilight's angel

twilight's angel
Heroic vampire

hehehe fanpiru ti za sve kasnis. ovo je bilo aktuelno pre mesec, dva. kajus (ili aro, nisam sigurna) je predlozio da snime jednu scenu gde su goli. ali niko se nije slozio s tim. Sad

4Nude scene in New moon Empty Re: Nude scene in New moon Sat Nov 14, 2009 2:16 am

Twilight_fanpire

Twilight_fanpire

Ma videla sam ovo pre neki dan ali nsm slusala i danas sam polgedala i on se zezao ali stv sam poverovala...jbg...
Lock kmee

Sponsored content

Na vrh  Poruka [Stranica 1/1]

Permissions in this forum:
Ne možete odgovoriti na teme ili komentare u ovom forumu

Copyright © Twilight Serbia | Design by: Twilight_Girl/Nina | Hosted by: Forumotion

Free forum | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Latest discussions